musings

THINKER NOT JUST A DOER !

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Restoration

People sell their soul very easily now days. I had also done that ,subtly ,each day ,justifying my actions to myself till one day without realizing I had become that which I condemned in others and the world around me. It didn’t matter whether I was a dwarf in front of the giant I too had the seeds and I carried them in my heart and in my mind each day waiting for it to flare up when life presented me with bigger challenges, when much more would be at stake. The mind had always been so cluttered that it hadn’t allowed his message to pass through. I needed to unclutter and disentangle it.

And as I sat there under the beautiful majestic tree, eyes closed trying to look inside myself I realized for the first time in my life very strongly that I hadn’t live life at all so far. 28 years of life had gone by. I had very little time to do what I was chosen to do in this birth. That now I had to run for the rest of my life.

All Content including Pictures are Copyrighted 2006- 2008 © Shruti Bansal.
Copying or Using the content without permission is punishable and offenders will be liable for prosecution.

10 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 12 July, 2007, Blogger Layon said…

    All the best my friend. And don’t worry about those 28 years, even a tree needs to grow from a plant so that people can eat its fruit and can take rest in its shadow. That is the law of nature. A five year kid cannot understand calculus. You are at the right place at the right time.

     
  • At Thursday, 12 July, 2007, Blogger shruti said…

    @layon - Thanks for the comment.True but it also depends on what is our definition of "time". For some it may be just this birth for me it has been too long a journey already .

     
  • At Sunday, 15 July, 2007, Blogger Unsui said…

    hey...past is long gone.don't carry it with you . Present is what you have be aware of that moment per moment

     
  • At Monday, 16 July, 2007, Blogger shruti said…

    Hey . thanks for teh comment . Yes past can never be carried but it has to be learnt from becuase past shpes our future . It creates the essential knowledge bank that fuels each individuals evolution .

     
  • At Tuesday, 17 July, 2007, Blogger manuscrypts said…

    ah...objectivity... the toughest job is to stand in judgement of yourself.... all the best :)

     
  • At Tuesday, 17 July, 2007, Blogger shruti said…

    @manuscripts - so true yet if I come to think of it also the easiest ,,,just surrender to what is life itself ..to the truth

     
  • At Monday, 23 July, 2007, Blogger Suchintya said…

    it is very easy to blame oneself upon retrospection. But I believe that not everybody has a good teacher always, so one has to make one's life a teacher, however pathetic it might be. Also the lessons are probably better!

    Suchintya

     
  • At Monday, 23 July, 2007, Blogger shruti said…

    @suchintya - So nice to hear from you . Yes we all have different lessons to learn and different ways to learn it but our life is always at the core . The point is to learn those lessons throughly and not just intelectually. There is no one way to learn neither is any one way better than the other all have their unique benefits . We never blame ourselves rather we are blaming our circumstances , our life , people around us . To realise that you are the only one to blame and laud for what you are today is the path to bliss .EVen the best of teachers can guide but cannot lead your life for u.

     
  • At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger PK said…

    Thanx, Corrected Sales/Marketing messup. I understand the realities under which they live, as one of my friend was with a company for 6 months before landing in an IT testing job. Wish Do Not Disturb registry gets its rightful place in India and these men also get their due respect when handling calls.

    @ ur blog...
    U r possibly referring to hypocrisy when u say sell ones soul (actions/words not from values one believes in). But if a person chooses to be he can accept realities and lead a life of his/her own choice.
    Just that he might end having a tad less richer but satisfied.

     
  • At Friday, 03 August, 2007, Blogger Nova said…

    Nice one!!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Online Users