musings

THINKER NOT JUST A DOER !

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

TO QUILLS WITH LOVE

Hey dear thanks for tagging me ..I thought people had given up since I havent been really dutiful on that front or for that matter blogging ..been very busy ,,but will do some writing soon . However I had decided to do the Tag today and have managed the same so here goes -

I am thinking all the time

I said I will never give up

I want to explore everything

I wish to fly

I miss someone or something but only for that moment

I hear something even in the silence

I wonder about God and his beautiful amazing fascinating world.

I regret nothing . My mistakes make me .

I am a soft person

I dance all night long

I sing when I am happy

I cry to soothe the pain and come out of it

I am not bad to aneone

I write to understand what I experience

I confuse myself sometimes .

I need God’s blessings and my faith

I should always strive for something .

I finish when I begin again .

All Content including Pictures are Copyrighted 2006- 2008 © Shruti Bansal.
Copying or Using the content without permission is punishable and offenders will be liable for prosecution.

9 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 22 August, 2006, Blogger quills said…

    Hey dear Shruti! :) Thanks for taking it up.:) Nice, short and sweet. And you know we have many things in common, going by your answers.

    And btw, no one's giving up on you alright!:) I re-read your posts when you have not written anything new in a while.

     
  • At Tuesday, 22 August, 2006, Blogger silverine said…

    "I regret nothing . My mistakes make me"

    That was a classic!! We all get shaped and pruned by our mistakes. Me too wish to fly, as a kid I would watch the birds with envy and even tried to fly by jumping from the table flapping my arms. Sadly I didnt got too far :P
    Very clear about yourself. Good one Shruthi and great to see you posting again :)

     
  • At Wednesday, 23 August, 2006, Blogger Alex said…

    I hear something even in the silence!

    I found this character in you very beautiful!

     
  • At Wednesday, 23 August, 2006, Blogger mathew said…

    hey long time buddy..love to see an elaborate blog of yours!!

     
  • At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    @quills - hmm I have matter to write but not getting the time and space ..too much happening in life right now ..thanks dear for the first to comment !
    @silvy - am glad u agree...I hate people who judge others all the time and hold on to the past ..they dnt knw how to live..so one made a mistake big deal..
    @alex - yes to hear ur inner voice ..thts a peaceful experience ..would love to do that more often ..maybe in beautiful and peaceful surroundings ..thanks
    @mattew - thanks buddy ..elaborate post hmmm I like to keep my vulnerable side to me ..

     
  • At Saturday, 26 August, 2006, Blogger Hazel Dream said…

    hmm learning

     
  • At Saturday, 26 August, 2006, Blogger Mind Curry said…

    hi dear shruti :) remember me? someone you gave up on..but entirely my fault!

    absolutely straightforward, short, sweet and splendid tag you did there..

    atleast we began on the same note :)

    "I regret nothing . My mistakes make me"
    this i liked the best!

     
  • At Sunday, 27 August, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    @ mind curry - Dear one doesnt give up on good frds and gems that need to be cherished for life ,,and I never give up *wink*..hmm kept it short thou there is a lot left unsaid in my words !!

     
  • At Tuesday, 29 August, 2006, Blogger Adi Oso-Groot Finch said…

    hi… n thanks for visiting my abode.

    another way to put my writing style (the one my boss uses frequently) is calling it 'unstructured output with a lack of thought'! but yes, thanks to you, now i’ve got a way to put a positive spin to it.

    btw, from where did u land up at my place?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Online Users