musings

THINKER NOT JUST A DOER !

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Geo's Tag

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

She recovered quickly – from Twist in the Tale ( jeffery Archer) . Am reading it so carry it with me now a days
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

yes ,.. but I did my strechin this morning in the gym ( extra punishment ?? why)

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

I fell off asleep watching but I think it was some comedy on Hallmark

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?

10.40 am

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

10.30 am ( Am not a genius .. wht are u tryin to prove den ..every1 knws it )

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

well I am in office – boss , colleague and VP all on tour leavin shruti to fight it out alone at the battle field . Its so silent and boring that all I can hear is my heart beat

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Today morning . Went for a routine blood test ordered by my dietician .

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Geo,s blog whence I remembered tht I ahd his TAG pending

9. What are you wearing?

Boring office wear

10. Did you dream last night?

I sleep like a log and love sleeping , no time to dream

11. When did you last laugh?

DAY before yesterday – I was in my cranky mood and was irritating my friend on the phone and laughin my guts out at his replies

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

All kinds and shapes of posters of torches that u can possibly deram of

13 Seen anything weird lately?

Define weird . maybe I might be a little too weird for U

14. What do you think of this quiz???????

geo give me some interestin tags and I would love to do them .give me something like this and I will yawn thru

15. What is the last film you saw?

Gangster

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Sports cars, Horse ranch , horses , farm

.17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.

I am a cancerian ( he he he he )

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Remove Poverty .

19. Do you like to dance?

I love dancing . I can dance all night . I date people on the basis of how they dance .( AM that crazy)

20. George Bush.

??????? … not worth talkin abt

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

sunflower ( my mom used to call me tht as a kid )

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

A small boy would be a terror and wouldn’t look pretty also . No comments

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Hmm not really .

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

I am proud of U ! And I pardon ur mistakes !

25. 5 people who must also do this meme in their journal.

Am sparing my friends this torture !!!!1

All Content including Pictures are Copyrighted 2006- 2008 © Shruti Bansal.
Copying or Using the content without permission is punishable and offenders will be liable for prosecution.

9 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 11 May, 2006, Blogger Geo said…

    You just made a boring tag all the more boring with your ‘non-cooperative’ replies :_D

    >>geo give me some interestin tags and I would love to do them

    What abt something like this?

    1. My idea of a perfect first date:
    2. From my past relationships i learned:
    3. Five things i can't live without:
    4. In my bedroom you will find:
    5. Ideal match:

     
  • At Friday, 12 May, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    Hmm I was thinkin more along the lines of -
    Libertinism as a concept
    Facing ones fears
    The bygone eras and wht we learnt from it
    Our holy scriptures revisited
    Pligrimage destinations in India
    and the right time to visit them

     
  • At Friday, 12 May, 2006, Blogger If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya said…

    hi girlie. thanks for blogrolling me. wow. u must ve been bored with that tag. but im going thru your other posts and like them...so i guess i know what i'll be doing this weekend :-)))

     
  • At Friday, 12 May, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    thanks girl . I love ur blog .. ur writing style is crisp .. had added u long back ..am not gettin time to do much ..except read blogs..but will post soon ..

     
  • At Saturday, 13 May, 2006, Blogger Padakkam said…

    thank god u didnt tag!!
    all hail the "say no to tags" movement!

     
  • At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger silverine said…

    You like to dance too, same pinch :))
    Love to dance but am damn finicky, my dancing partner has to be as good. I hate dancing with people with two left feet. And I sleep like a log too, not even an earthquake can shake me, but a mere touch like a brush from my doggy's tail and I am up.( she is not supposed to sleep on the bed but then sneaks in when I am fast asleep he he)

     
  • At Monday, 15 May, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    @binu - not all tags are bad ..some are fun ..
    @ silverine -vow ..nice to see u on my blog ..ya bad dancers spoil my mood and turn me off completely ..thts why I dont party frequently ..cant do with just any company ..
    sleepin is paradise ..but horse riding is eatin into that time ..thou i cant tell u how much fun its becoming as we get more confidence on the horse.. once we get our balance perfect .. I'll be all ready for the horse show in december ..and maybe show jumpin too ( man the commentrators are something else .. they bring back quaint england with their speaking style ..its awesome )

     
  • At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger Mind Curry said…

    that was interesting..to say the least :) i think you should go ahead and take geo's second tag suggestion :)

     
  • At Monday, 22 May, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    Welcome welcome .. good tht someone found this interesting ..he he ..hmm as for geo's sugestion .. I love surprises ..whether giving or gettin them ..so I'll leave it hanging dere !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Online Users