musings

THINKER NOT JUST A DOER !

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Seeking Gaurantees when none exist !

Hey mind curry ..thanks for tagging me ..this gave me an opportunity to really think and structure some of what I feel ! .. Btw its not a cal perspective ..I would say its a "Shruti " perspective unique to her ! Also I wont be able to pull this through as I dont have any blogger pals except you and one more school friend and I dont track blogs due to lack of time ...

Here goes -

Rules of the game are...
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover or partner. (yes, eight!! and different too!)
2. Need to mention the sex of the target
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged. (its helpful to leave a link to your post, just in case the victims misunderstand the word "tagged" and come after you)
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again. ( not sure if you still can post if you are tired of your first "lover" already or something..)

Sex of the Person :male

The Imperfect guy ( there is no such thing as perfect/ ideal situations in life or persons and we love each other accepting their faults )


1) He needs to be intelligent, someone I can respect and admire and can lean on for support in my decisions.

2) Someone who is not a control freak and gives me the space to take my own decisions and learn from my mistakes. Should try to guide me and reason with me and not force his decisions on me.

3) He should be non judgmental because no one can really fully understand why a particular person behaves in a particular way as it is a function of their up bringing and circumstances and hence should be kind to people and to himself too.

4) He should be able to take failures as well as success in his stride and learn from adverse circumstances. Shouldn’t be too materialistic. Should have a spiritual outlook.

5) Should be a romantic and that doesn’t mean in love only, a person can be romantic in a thousand ways. Should be able to think and give little surprises.

6) Shouldn’t be hot tempered or prone to shout and fight. Should be calm and cool tempered.

7) Should be attractive and that can comes from a good personality and an intelligent and sensitive mind.

8) Should know what loving someone truly means and love me in its purest form.

9) Lastly ( and I am exceeding my limit ) He must let go and not hold on to bits and pieces of the past that are best forgotten ( most important thing in any relationship)
If you forgive me, then you must forget,
Or else, my dear, I’ll unforgiven go,
I couldn’t bear that all the things I have done,
Should be like scars that you must ever show.
I could not bear to think that any day,
The things I had hoped were buried in your mind,
Should be brought out again until new sins,
In little ghosts of old sins you should find.
So, dear, you must forget if you forgive,
There is no other way, so be quite sure,
Before you seal my happiness with smiles,
That those same smiles for all times will endure.

P.S. – Not written by me :-)

All Content including Pictures are Copyrighted 2006- 2008 © Shruti Bansal.
Copying or Using the content without permission is punishable and offenders will be liable for prosecution.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Online Users