musings

THINKER NOT JUST A DOER !

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Delusion or Reality ??

Another day has gone by . A meaningless struggle against the forces of nature . What have I achieved ? Everyday brings me closer to my greater purpose in life ! Am I fooling myself ? Maybe . But it gets me through the day . Makes me want to live this life thrust upon me without permission .

All Content including Pictures are Copyrighted 2006- 2008 © Shruti Bansal.
Copying or Using the content without permission is punishable and offenders will be liable for prosecution.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 05 April, 2006, Blogger Padakkam said…

    life is not thrust on u.. and every day is not a duty waiting to be finished.. its a package of experiences - joys and sorrows which will make each moment precious in this world...

    look at life that way... and see the difference :)

     
  • At Wednesday, 05 April, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    nice thoughts .. i was generally wondering aloud ..clueless as to the. reason i was born .and still ahd to live...not being able to question the whys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Online Users