musings

THINKER NOT JUST A DOER !

Friday, April 21, 2006

BUsy BEE !

I havent been able to post much ...although i might have visualised what I would write so many times .. but am very busy with work and all the hobbies... my horse riding is coming along well ( also fell down from the horse twice - last sunday was the latest - started on sunday evenings too ..talk about craziness ) ... flew down this week to mumbai to see ad shoot for our company with amitabh bacchchan ( okie by now most of u must have guessed where I work ) ,, was a good experience thou amitabh was distant ( not a good mood) .. couldnt stay back for the last day still shoots cos there was work in office ( amitabh was in a good mood and gave cool shots with the rest of the team , gave autographs and talked ) .. neways all the tags and posts are pending .. will try to put them up soon .. today is the gym khana at where I go horse riding .. kind of competition.. hopefully wont come last !

All Content including Pictures are Copyrighted 2006- 2008 © Shruti Bansal.
Copying or Using the content without permission is punishable and offenders will be liable for prosecution.

10 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 23 April, 2006, Blogger quills said…

    Wow..cool!:) Glad to see you posting again. You certainly have been busy.

    Big B eh? :) I have liked him and his movies since I was 4.

    And good luck! I am sure you will do well in the competition. Do let us know. :)

     
  • At Sunday, 23 April, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    hey quills thanks .. well I did try my best but missed it by a few inches .I got my favourite fiza to ride but I guess.she wasnt in a mood for competition . howver the participation itself was great fun ..I will do all the tags and put up posts soon ...

     
  • At Sunday, 23 April, 2006, Blogger quills said…

    Great! Thanks.:) Well, I am glad you enjoyed. To have participated in a competition when you have just started riding, that itself is awesome.

    Waiting to read your take on tags.:)

     
  • At Monday, 24 April, 2006, Blogger Mind Curry said…

    hello miss busee..:) back in kolkata or with big B at IIFA?

     
  • At Monday, 24 April, 2006, Blogger Geo said…

    Bug B…ads… horse riding competition …

    Big league… :_)

     
  • At Tuesday, 25 April, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    @mind curry - he he wish i was ..vaise glamour world is too fake for urs truely ... abhi one more adventure added ..my mobile got stolen ..one I had bought from my 1 st salary and which was to be a long term invesment for me .. ( being a girl i really didnt wish to change it very soon )
    @geo- yep..exciting huh ... the horse riding comp was awesome .. and connected well with other horse lovers too.

     
  • At Wednesday, 26 April, 2006, Blogger Jagan said…

    hmmm..horse riding ah ? i fell down once ..and never dared to go near it again.

     
  • At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger Mind Curry said…

    being a girl i really didnt wish to change it very soon
    sorry to know about your mobile..but what do you mean being a girl and all? you mean only women get attached? i love my mobile!

    :)

    so did you check Big B's pockets for the mobile?

     
  • At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger shruti said…

    @mind curry - no dear I didnt mean that ..i see all my guy frds change their mobile as soon as a new one arrives ..they get so fascinated ..propably becos they understand all the features .. so which mobile is it thts got u so attached to it ..maybe i should buy tht one ..cos now i plan to buy a new one and fall in love with it ..

     
  • At Thursday, 21 June, 2007, Blogger mathew said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Online Users